Our Corporate Philosophy
We provide timely, personalized service tailored to the specific needs of our clients. We have the flexibility to react quickly to those needs.
We believe there are no shortcuts to excellence. We adhere to high standards of professional practice and ethics.
We offer advice that is independent and objective.
We are an important source of advice and assistance to our clients. Our services are designed to help our clients make better decisions and improve their company's performance. As a result of our services, our clients are better equipped to meet the challenges of today's constantly changing business environment.
To deliver recognizable value by helping our Clients’ improve their
decision making, performance and outcomes through the services we provide.
To be our Clients’ most trusted advisor.
Our Business Practices
- We regard all information concerning our clients as privileged.
- We maintain client confidentiality by not disclosing the names of our clients.
- We will not benefit from confidential client information.
- We will not take on a client when we believe the client will not benefit from our services.
- We will not accept an engagement that results in a conflict of interest unless requested to do so by all parties involved.
- We inform our clients of the projected outcome of an engagement before it commences.
- We only bill for the actual services performed, plus applicable out-of-pocket expenses.
- We communicate with our clients throughout the engagement.
- We promptly follow up any matter requiring additional attention.
- We do not make our clients wait.
- We return all client telephone calls and correspondence in a timely manner.
© Beacon Management 1996 - 2013